I found some silver linings in the quarantine, which I’ll miss. Do you have any similar or to add?
- The feeling as if we were all on an even playing field.
- No worries about deadlines.
- Real time with family – not carved-out time.
- Walks in the neighborhood seeing more of my neighbors.
- The option for peace. No noise, my choice to “turn off.”
- The time and space to clean out digital clutter.
- More time for handmade projects.
- Exploring nearby state parks I never knew existed.
- Watching The Office.
- Seeing my son catch fish.
- Helping my wife with her special projects for work (like getting her coffee).
- Prioritizing and a better understanding of the real significance of my day-to-day.
- Being separated from work and beginning the journey of where I’m going.
- Giving my dog more belly rubs.
- Realizing that the quarantine had a silver lining.
What do/will you miss?
Subscribe for updates: